- The Controller of your personal data is Komputronik Biznes sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Wołczyńska 37.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to receive an answer to questions or submitted forms. Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible for the Controller to respond to questions.
- GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC.
- Persons who register on this website are requested to provide information necessary to create and service the account. To facilitate the services, the User may provide additional data, thereby agreeing to its processing. Such data can be deleted at any time.
- The Controller takes all necessary measures, including technical and organisational, to secure personal data processing. Full access to databases is only granted to persons with the Controller’s authorisation.
- The Controller secures personal data from its sharing to unauthorised persons, as well as from its unlawful processing.
- Personal data will not be processed automatically.
- Persons visiting the website may browse through it without registering or providing personal data.
- Personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
a) performance of a contract (art. 6 par. 1b, GDPR);
b) compliance with the legal obligation to which the Controller is subject (art. 6 par. 1c GDPR);
c) analytical and statistical, to analyse users’ activity and their preferences, to improve functionalities and services (art. 6 par. 1a, GDPR);
d) marketing of own products and services, including custom ones (art. 6 par. 1f, GDPR);
e) establish and defend claims (art. 6 par. 1f, GDPR)
- The User’s activity on the website, including User’s personal data may be recorded in system logs. Information collected in the logs is processed for the purposes related to the provision of services. The Controller also processes the data for technical purposes, in particular, the data may be temporarily stored and processed to manage and ensure the security of the IT systems, including backups, testing IT system changes, detecting irregularities and protection from abuse and attacks.
- As a rule, the data is processed for the time necessary to perform the service or process an order, until withholding the previously expressed consent or making an effective objection to data processing in cases where the legal grounds for data processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest.
- The data processing period may be extended in case processing is necessary to establish, pursue or defend against any claims, and after that period only in the case and to the extent required by law. When the processing period ends, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymised.
- In connection with the provision of services, personal data will be disclosed to external entities, including, in particular, IT system service providers, entities such as banks, payment operators, entities providing accounting, legal, audit, consulting, and delivery services.
- In case User’s consent is obtained, the user’s data may also be made available to other entities for their own purposes, marketing included.
- Personal data will not be transferred to third countries/international organisations.
- This website does not automatically collect any information except for information included in cookie files.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
The Website Operator places cookies on the User’s end device and can access them.
- Cookies are used to:
a) adjust the website content to the User’s preferences and optimise the User’s website experience; in particular, these files allow to recognise the User’s device and personalise the website’s display;
b) create statistics that help understand how Users use website pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
c) save the Website’s User session (after logging in) thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each Website subpage.
This Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, which allow “saving” the settings selected by the User and personalisation of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device.
- Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in a way to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the Website User’s device.
- Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
- More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
- The User has the rights to access the data, demand its copy, rectify its content, erase it, restrict its processing, transfer the data, object to data processing resulting from the Controller’s legitimate interest or to object to direct marketing, right to withdraw the consent at any time with no effect on the lawfulness of processing (if made on the basis of consent) based on consent before its withdrawal.
- In case the data subject recognises that personal data processing violates the GRPD or other data processing regulations, he/she can lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- A request to exercise data subject rights can be submitted in writing or by email to the Controller’s contact information provided below or directly to the Personal Data Protection Inspector.
- Such request should indicate what it concerns as precisely as possible. In particular, which right the requester wants to use and to which processing process it refers to.
- In case the Controller is unable to identify the person submitting a request based on the submitted request, the Controller will ask the requester for additional information.
- The Controller should respond to the request within one month from its receipt. Should it be necessary to extend this period, the Controller shall inform the requester about the reasons for the delay.
- The response will be sent to the email address from which the request has been made, and in case of submissions in writing, with the unregistered letter to the address provided by the requestor, unless the letter content indicates the desire to receive the response to the email address (if such email address has been provided).
- The Controller’s contact information. The Controller can be contacted by email: email@example.com, or at the mailing address: Komputronik Biznes sp. z o. o. ul. Wołczyńska 37, 60-003 Poznań.